Let Them Try Let Them Try

Well...

What happend? There was no weight to the drop, the drums just kinda came in. Which was slightly weird. This made the 1:00 minute intro pointless. If you change the drop so its really hard hitting and gave the drums some flare, eqing, compression and mixed them a little louder this would be a really good tune.

Now the production side of things is over. The melody is pretty good but you have the idea there and thats what counts. I do like the synths, fx and if the drums are changed i could really like this tune.
Good Job regardless.

4:20 Pt.2 4:20 Pt.2

What happend?

Your first part was so promising. The drop wasnt great. Add a rise for a nice crescendo . The drums are good, pretty good production, but the mid bass was the let down. Bring back that growling dirty distortion you had on part 1. Make this track sink ships because everything else is pretty much there.

Let me know about it.

PR0FAN1TY responds:

I feel the exact same way about the lead on this to the drop as you do man,and yeah some rise's would be a great idea for this track,i was think maybe an arp and yeah mixing in the first bass aswell and maybe adding those pads asweel.

Ill be usre to let you know if i release a new version.

DJ Hitler - SA SS Heil DJ Hitler - SA SS Heil

Haa

Hitler would of definitely listened to this instead of flight of the valkyries .

Casualty responds:

anyone would...

Explorativity [Draft] Explorativity [Draft]

Definate Potential

The tune its self is cool, nice bass, chilled and reminiscent of Zero 7 or Air. However you need some variation with the drums.
Your whole drum loop sounds like the break into the proper drums. Also try whacking mad effects on hi hats and cymbals. Add some Crashes and more percussion to add weight and just really make it interesting.

Not bad by any means though. Just some more work needed.

A normal day A normal day

Pretty good

In all fairness its produced pretty bad. But the idea is nice and tune is pretty chilled. Try eqing your instruments and compress the kick a little. Its all about the mix.

Melanie's Dream Melanie's Dream

Not bad I guess

Its more kinda country/blues I would say. The guitarist are pretty good and the drummer needs to stay in time. Even though the recording isnt amazing, its raw and i think thats kinda cool.

thecoreman responds:

Thanks for the review mate, I hope you find something that fits your taste better.

P.S. - Changed it.